The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Programming Requests Voyage of Time: Life's Journey

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cinema4Eternity86 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I figured that we should have a 35mm print of the full length of the IMAX documentary, with narration by Cate Blanchett. I’m not quite sure if there any new documentaries, being played at New Beverly, but I thought this would be good to show, a documentary about space. Plus, there will be an original score by Hanan Townshend and Simon Fraglen, the former record producer for James Horner, and there should also include a documentary short film or two, to put that on either the June or July calendar.

I think there needs to be a confirmed American release date before the New Bev can show it, not to mention I get the distinct feeling there’ll be a “Dunkirk” run in July similar to the “Interstellar” one they did back in November ’14.

* which hopefully means more Nolan movies showing at the New Bev that month (:coughcoughDARKKNIGHTTRILOGYRETROSPECTIVEcough:)

But when the release date of “Voyage of Time: Life’s Journey” is official, if there are prints, I’m sure the New Bev will run it at some point.

* of course, I want to know why the California Science Center ditched it a month later. Every show I went to was practically sold out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.