The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Upgrades & Enhancements 2018

This topic contains 139 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by  Phil 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • Author

I’m glad we have a date!

Any sneak peek info on what is being upgraded? Anything from the suggestions in this thread?

Hi Amy – nothing new to share at this time but we are currently making good progress.

I miss the new bev so much! My favorite part of last year was going to the new bev the most I had ever gone in a year. I’ll never take it for granted again. When it said closed for enhancements I thought it was going to be a month lol. The last picture show I went to was the H8ful Eight Xmas screening . Had to dip early cause my older bro was getting sleepy. Was shattered when I found out they gave out mugs to those who stayed lol never again! I’m gonna savor every moment I get to spend at the new bev from here on out .

Hello! Echoing much of what everyone else is saying, ideally not too many changes but perhaps some sort of loyalty card/program for hardcore regulars.? Also please hurry, LA is tough without the New Bev 🙂 x

📽 The New Beverly re-opens December 1st and we look forward to sharing next month’s schedule with you very soon 🎟🍿

I see you shiver with antici…

I hear all the months closed down for renovation was just to install a Coke Freestyle machine in the men’s bathroom, is this true?

Getting real close to December! Any news on when that schedule/ticket links will go up?

11 days away and no schedule.

So we finally got the schedule, is there going to be an announcement of what was changed with the theater?

Stadium seating?
    Subtitles built into the chairs in front of you like at The Met?

dspilatro – come to the Bev on December 1st and I’ll show you around!

I’m out of town until December 8th, and I’m dying of curiosity!

So.. spill the beans why they theater was shut down for nearly a year. From online pictures, it appears the snack bar is the same and the seats are the same.

Shut down the theater for a year to use it for Tarantino’s movie?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.