The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Upgrades & Enhancements 2018

This topic contains 124 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  elenap 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author

I’m glad we have a date!

Any sneak peek info on what is being upgraded? Anything from the suggestions in this thread?

Hi Amy – nothing new to share at this time but we are currently making good progress.

I miss the new bev so much! My favorite part of last year was going to the new bev the most I had ever gone in a year. I’ll never take it for granted again. When it said closed for enhancements I thought it was going to be a month lol. The last picture show I went to was the H8ful Eight Xmas screening . Had to dip early cause my older bro was getting sleepy. Was shattered when I found out they gave out mugs to those who stayed lol never again! I’m gonna savor every moment I get to spend at the new bev from here on out .

Hello! Echoing much of what everyone else is saying, ideally not too many changes but perhaps some sort of loyalty card/program for hardcore regulars.? Also please hurry, LA is tough without the New Bev 🙂 x

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.