The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Programming Requests The Gravy Train (aka The Dion Brothers)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beamish13 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve been dying to see this. I heard tell that it might’ve been shown at the Alamo all night 24 hour something or other in Austin – how about showing this at the New Beverly?

I really, really want to see this one, too. Stacy Keach & Frederic Forrest in a crime comedy directed by Jack Starrett and co-written by Terrence Malick? Sign me up!

Mr. Tarantino LOVES this one! Would kill to see it alongside Deadhead Miles (1972), which was also written by Terrence Malick

I’d love to see it with Freebie & the Bean – bonkers crime caper comedies.

A long time ago, the Aero managed to obtain a 35mm print to screen. It was a great show, I think Fredric Forrest appeared and did Q&A. I hope that print can be found again.

“Kirk F***ing Douglas!!”

“Here’s $20 – change your name.”

Add me to the list of people dying to see this (on a double bill with any of the above mentioned!)

Also if we’re throwing early “written by Malick” titles into the ring, would also love to see Stuart Rosenberg’s Pocket Money

Any chance of this with DEADHEAD MILES?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.