The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Out-of-Town-er (re-ask)…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jcdugger 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi – Heading over from still-cold Michigan, I am so looking forward to my first ever California vacation this year…at the end of July/early August! I would sure love to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood at the New Bev on opening night if possible…and I am wondering what I need to do to GUARANTEE myself a ticket? I asked this question last year and Phil and I kind of got into the weeds on whether or not the new Tarantino movie would actually be playing at the theater. So let’s just say it is going to be playing there opening night for argument sake. Or, if not, say Tarantino is screening his own personal copy of Pulp Fiction with an alternate ending…you know, the one where Vincent Vega builds a time machine and goes back in time to join the Texas Rangers. The desire for tickets will be massive. What would an out-of-towner like myself get guarantee himself a ticket for the event? And I do mean “guarantee”. Not “most likely” or “99% sure” but “guarantee”?! Stand in line beginning at a certain time? Bribe Phil or a New Bev employee with a Ulysses S Grant? Start a rumor near showtime that there’s free hot dogs down at Pinks? Whatever needs to be done, I’ll do it…I just need to know what to do! Thank you!!

JD

The only way to guarantee a seat is to buy a ticket in advance online. When ticketing information is available, it will be announced here on our site, as well as our various social media accounts.

Hi Phil – Thank you for the reply. Let me follow-up and ask…you say that ticketing info will be announced here on the site…generally speaking, let’s say a movie started, oh, let’s randomly say July 26 (with a potential Sneak Preview on July 25)…when would ticket info typically be announced? July 1? A couple weeks before showtime? July 24-25? I just want to know when to begin looking out. (I’d reaaaalllllly love to see Once Upon A Time In Hollywood at Tarantino’s theater while visiting LA for the first time.)

Also, it says on Brownpapertickets: “Unless otherwise noted, for each screening there should be a minimum of 75 tickets available at the door on a first come, first served basis.” — Is this still the case? For every movie? If so, let’s say I missed the online sale for some reason (assuming OUATIH is playing of course)…is there a good time to begin standing in line to “guarantee” myself to be one of the first 75 people in line for that event?

Thanks again for answering so many ridiculous questions…just want to get my ducks in a row…two months away, can’t wait!

JD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.