The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Programming Requests My Little Pony: The Movie (2017)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leifj2009 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Even though I’m a Brony, I’ve just thought that we should give the Bronies in Los Angeles and Hollywood, a 35mm print of My Little Pony: The Movie. Not the 1986 movie, but the 2017 movie that is coming in October. Maybe Fotokem could release some 35mm prints for theaters, by using their laser film recorders. It’ll be a great for a matinee feature film for kids, Bronies and Pegasisters.

0 replies about the idea? Sorry, I ask. I thought some of the forum users might be Bronies too.

Unfortunately, the likelihood of a print being made of the new movie seems very, very low.

Unless, you see the trailer.

So I guess that means, you’re not a Brony either, right Phil?

I remember watching the original 1986 movie with my sister when it was released but I don’t think I’ve seen any My Little Pony since then.

Tell you what: watch season 1-6 of my little pony: friendship is magic, few episodes of season 7, and the my little pony trailer of 2017, then you’ll get the idea of, why I like the Bronies to see their favorite ponies at new Beverly, in 35mm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.