The Forum

Home Forums New Beverly Andrew L. Stone’s Hi Diddle Diddle & The Bachelor’s Daughters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  New Beverly 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

On our brand new blog, Marc Edward Heuck explains why this weekend’s Andrew L. Stone double feature is hilarious, can’t-miss entertainment. Celebrate Independence Day with one of the great, unheralded independent filmmakers!

Inglourious Basterds fans should especially take note!

Read all about it HERE.

Just wanted to say…I had *THE* best time at this screening last night. Bille Burke is just amazing and Bachelor’s Daughters is such a treat. HFS, Claire Trevor will always be insanely Claire Trevor and I luuuuuuuurrrrrve that!!!!

Dude. This double bill. I left the theater happy as a little kid after a Toys ‘r’ Us binge.

So unique, so special. And the Tom & Jerry cartoon made me laugh so hard my sides ached.

<3

For everyone that caught these great comedies, we have another Andrew L. Stone double bill on July 20 & 21, this time featuring two of his hard hitting crime films, Steel Trap (1952) and Highway 301 (1950)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.